"Having the knowledge, understanding, and insight, with the ability to deliver superior product design and effective processes, are attributes that set LTI staff apart. Bringing innovative solutions to effectively solve problems is what makes LTI stand out."
-Edward H. Trappler, President
Lyophilization Technology, Inc. (LTI) is a Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) focused on all aspects of lyophilization for preparation of health care products.
Clients leverage on our abilities for bringing new products to the clinic and implementing improvements for current products. LTI is recognized as an industry leader with unparalleled capabilities in product development, process engineering, clinical manufacturing, and technical support.
To the benefit of our clients, LTI has provided Development and Clinical Trial Material Manufacturing services to more than 454 biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations spanning virtual companies to large multi-national corporations for over 24 years. Our proven track record of performance comes from successfully developing formulations, manufacturing processes, and prepared material for clinical trials for over 868 diverse products.
A talented and dedicated staff, skilled through over 308 years of combined experience, enjoys the reputation of providing innovative solutions, achieving desired results, and exceeding client expectations.
Gain the benefits of our experience and capabilities for creating solutions for the unique needs of your lyophilized product.
Why choose LTI?
• A focused service provider, acting as a partner, with expertise in freeze drying, more than just a general contract outsourcing company.
• Success in bridging drug discovery to a commercial product manufacturing, leveraging on our vast experience with a diverse spectrum of products and projects.
• Coordinated project oversight from one on one contact with your Project Director, a member of our scientific staff, responsible for your project from start to finish.
• Meet your critical project milestones with our innovative solutions and flexible scheduling.
• Our experts in designing/refining lyophilization cycles ensure safe, effective, and robust process for ease of technology transfer.
• Getting your product to the market quickly by capitalizing on our depth of scientific knowledge and manufacturing know-how.
• Batch sizes that fit your needs; no product too challenging or project too small.