We would love to hear how LTI can be of service.
Partnering with LTI on your project is as easy as following these steps:
1. Our collaboration begins with your initial contact. A member of LTI staff will respond to initiate the completion of a standard confidentiality agreement. You are welcome to submit your company’s or use our two-way Standard Confidentiality Agreement. Click here to submit your contact information.
2. For thorough evaluation of your project’s needs and for maximum use of initial discussion time, please complete our Project Introductory Information Questionnaire. Once completed, your dedicated LTI contact will review this information with you.
3. In addition to the Introductory Questionnaire, complete a Product Safety Questionnaire and provide this to your LTI contact, along with any SDS if available, so we can assess your product’s needs, and assign a Project Director, a member of our scientific staff.
4. Together you and your Project Director will review all information during a teleconference and/or an on-site visit, so a customized proposal can be generated. This proposal will address technical aspects, timeline, and investment. If your project includes Toxicology or Clinical Manufacturing Phase I/II, a Quality Agreement will be initiated.
5. Once your project is approved, your Project Director will facilitate all activities related to its successful completion. Our goal is to provide one on one direct access to your Project Director.